1. There are three things I particularly dislike: apathy, laziness, and disrespect. Students have choices with all three, and each impacts one's success.
2. I treat others with respect, and I expect the same from students. I further expect students to respect each other, the room, and the equipment. Please raise your hand and ask a question if you do not understand something.
3. Bring all necessary materials to class (pencil, paper, notebook, calculator, lab materials).
4. Be on time, have materials out, and be in your seat when the bell rings.
5. No gum or cell phones. Drinks, water bottles, and snacks are permitted, but never while in the lab.
6. If you are absent, check the board when you return (or better, check the website while you are out).
7. Cheating is strictly forbidden. This includes copying homework. You are Honors and AP students!